Keto 3 Ingredient Tuna Salad

 

A 3 ingredient Tuna salad recipe? There couldn’t be an easier to make Keto tuna salad. I grew up eating Tuna salad and I shared my mom’s Tuna salad recipe a while ago. I did however edit it a bit to take it to the next level and make it a bit more Keto friendly.  This recipe was part of my 3 Ingredient Keto Meal Plan. Enjoy!


Servings: 2 servings   

Prep Time: 3 minutes

Cook Time: 2 minutes


Watch Recipe Video

Credit: Headbanger's Kitchen 


Ingredients

  • 1 Can Tuna
  • 2 Tbsp Keto Mayo Make it at home
  • 150 grams Cabbage


Instructions

  • Shred the cabbage using a food processor or slice thinly with a knife. Open the tuna and drain out any liquid. In a large bowl mix the tuna, mayo, cabbage and season with salt and pepper. Give it all a good mix and it's ready.


Nutrition Info (Per serving)

Calories: 254

Net Carbs: 2g

Carbs: 4g

Fat: 17

Protein: 20g

Fiber: 2g


Comments